Thursday, March 27, 2014

Missions, Sewing, and College

Hey Guys!

My life is so busy right now! Even with Spring Break, I'm filling up my schedule with fun activities such as sewing some new clothes, thrifting for other clothes, and updating my wardrobe! It's not exactly leisurely work! I still had a little bit of time to browse the internet. I am searching for missions opportunities! I found one that is perfect because I will have a few days of training and then I'm off to Nicaragua for two months! So exciting! I will be spending most of my summer doing missions in Nicaragua! I am super stoked to embark on a missions trip since I've been dying to go since last summer! I can't believe there is only eight weeks left of school and then I will be off for the summer! In order to pay for my missions trip, I will be fundraising money. So stay tuned for goodies to buy and a link to contribute to my missions trip! I am so blessed to have you guys reading my rambles. I hope that you guys will continue to follow my blog.

Have a safe spring break and a blessed easter sunday! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew 27:50-53 
And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit. At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split. The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people. (NIV)

Romans 1:4-5 
And Jesus Christ our Lord was shown to be the Son of God when God powerfully raised him from the dead by means of the Holy Spirit. Through Christ, God has given us the privilege and authority to tell Gentiles everywhere what God has done for them, so that they will believe and obey him, bringing glory to his name. (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment