Thursday, March 10, 2016

Fly on: Forever is better with you ~Humming House

"Fly on, fly on, just we always do, fly on, fly on, forever is better with you!" -Humming House

Just a couple months, I discovered this amazing group of musicians. I love their sound and diverse tracks! Makes me realize how much genre is good, but there's so much room to expand out of the zone of normal. Hence the fact that I love music!

When I was in 6th grade, I wasn't really doing much besides school and I had quit swimming because my allergies were getting the best of me. Then my mom brought up the idea to join Choir! My first thought was.. "ugh, are you serious?" Most of you know that I was homeschooled, I'm sure. When you think of homeschoolers, your first instinct is the same one I get when I had never been in choir. Ya, I thought of nerdy kids who cared only about academic civility. It's so rude, I know. But I had NO idea how awesome it'd be!

Flashback to freshman year in college, I was in my eighth year of choir! DUDE. That's a long time!



No comments:

Post a Comment