Sunday, March 13, 2016

Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys!

*Cue girls screaming 'they're handsome in camo and cargo pants' and boys rolling their eyes since it shouldn't make sense that this excites them

This cracks me up because I grew up in a family full of veterans and actives in the militia like many others. One of my all-time favorite movies that clearly depicts this reaction is Pride and Prejudice. I have watched both versions and I cannot choose one as a favorite. Sorry, not sorry. (: I thought I'd try to doing one of those type of posts Buzzfeed does.
Enjoy and I hope you have a giggle or two:


  • Cargo Pants are underrated




  •  They are STRONG





  • Buff is natural





  •  I'll end up with a man who wears camo or talks like he is camo




  •  Tall, average and short are in the militia



No comments:

Post a Comment