Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What comes next?

Sometimes I don't realize how lucky I am. I live in one of the sunniest states in the US! California! The weather is almost always perfect and 46 degrees is the coldest it has ever been. Plus, I have an amazing family who love me dearly and always have my back (: Back in January, I went to Kansas with my mother and sister to visit a friend. It was one of the best weeks I've had so far in this new year, 2013. I fed chickens, enjoyed the snow, and bought a 50 cent warm sweater from a thrift shop in a nearby town! On the last day of the trip, I went dirt biking... And let's just say I said hi to the dirt and cracked my scapula (one of three shoulder bones).

When I got home, I went to my doctor about my shoulder, and got a cat scan done. Then I found out that it was only a hairline crack and had to wear an immobilizer for two months. I am now free of my immobilizer, but still cannot drive or exercise :( It is going to take to time to fully heal, but it has really helped me realize how blessed I am with such a great life! Right now, I am currently doing online school which definitely has its ups and downs, but I am definitely looking forward to being at a real college.

As for Summer 2013, I am in the process of planning it out. I may be in Wyoming for the Summer and work locally or I may stay at home and do the same around where I live! Either way, it will involve big change! (:
~~ Enjoy this song I posted along with this post ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment