Monday, March 18, 2013

hotel livin'

Hello!

You heard right, I'm in a hotel. There's been construction at my house for quite sometime, but it will be getting much worse within these next 2 weeks! So I'll be living in luxury without having to clean my room for these next 2 weeks (; Ohhh yeahhh! Though I'll miss my beautiful back bay view, I will enjoy the quietness in my hotel room! I'll still have a little kitchenette, that way I can make some muffins or pancakes along the way (: It is a blessing knowing that my family can afford to live in a hotel while our house undergoes some serious renovation!

Summer plans are making way... Sadly, I might be adding summer school to the list :( I need to get in some extra freshman classes at Junior College. But I'm also applying to a few jobs! I just finished my application to Quiksilver Women in four different areas near me, so I'm crossing my fingers!


This weekend, I took a trip to Bakersfield to visit my brother! Now it may sound strange if you don't know Bakersfield, but it's a lot nicer than most think! Beautiful parks and schools! And even more beautiful homes everywhere! On saturday morning, my brother made me gluten free waffles with strawberries and nutella. It was so yummy! I'll never forget that trip! Between getting lost going to Black Angus restaurant to jumping in a nice cold pool on a hot day (:







No comments:

Post a Comment