Saturday, October 4, 2014

Keeping Calm In A Fast Moving World

Good morning,
it seems like every morning I wake up with a million tasks I must do. Then I go to bed at night and lay there thinking of all the tasks I must do the next day. Doesn't that sound exhausting?! It sure is! I propose that there should always be a day of rest, no matter how "busy" you are. It sounds harsh, but seriously, if you don't give yourself a break every once in a while, you are going to start going down hill. I know I do when I pack my schedule with too many activities, homework, and exercise! Having "me time" is important. Whether that means you take a drive to visit family and friends or take a day to bake food and paint for hours, take that time to have some rest and relaxation however that looks for you! (:

Today I am making a point of painting a mural, buy a new blender to make homemade acai bowls, and chilling out at the beach and ending it with a movie with friends. (: It's my rest day so I'll probably take a nice little nap too!

Let go and let God as Exodus 14:14 states, "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still"

No comments:

Post a Comment