Sunday, March 13, 2016

White knights, first they stomp, then they stand still

Ever thought "Wow, they have beautiful teeth, why?"

For me, I sucked my thumb until I was 8 years old. No joke! My grandpa was scheming ways to get rid of that habit. Hot sauce, Tabasco of course, paint thinner... Then I bought the clear acidic nail polish because I don't particularly like wearing nail polish! Sure enough, yuck fest worked beautifully! (: 

I had every type of retainer you could think of. Minus headgear, so Darla's vision never came true for me. At least, not entirely, I am a goofball and get crazy eyes sometimes! Fact: I went to the dentist after 13 months of no dental work and I had no cavities! I guess my consistent brushing works even if I barely ever floss. I'll admit to the struggle! -Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment