Sunday, February 14, 2016

Healthy, strong relationships: God can move mountains and bloom fragrant flowers in you.

In my wrestling and in my doubt, in my failures you won’t walk out, your great love will lead me through, you are the peace in my troubled sea. -Rend Collective

Sometimes I feel like I'm a sailor in a lighthouse. I can't visually see that God can do his will and promises to do so. I have many options and I can get a job. Money isn't the problem. It's me. I have a wall up that I leave when anyone gets too close for me. I like my bubble unburst, but God wants to pop that comfy bubble [lol, NO]. His agape love doesn't mean we can cruise our way through life. We must accept that he has a plan. I have a plan for myself. I want pursue it, but then I put up a wall again and again. I'm sorry to those who I've hurt in the past. I let you become my problem instead of my solution. And to those of you who think I'm your problem, hehe. You've got to earn my trust before I give you the key to unlock my secrets. My book is open to a certain point and then I shut it when I am persecuted for my actions. Jesus can give me water, God will carry out my plan, and I need to step in with the Holy Spirit that lives inside me wanting to bloom.

He will bloom flowers and shake mountains because God is all powerful and his strength can MOVE you and those around. He'll make you shake. This being said, I am 21, and there's no shame in waiting if you'd never dated (I don't see why that'd be fun, personally) or had a boyfriend. I haven't and I plan it on keeping it that way for a while. I have seen relationships strive, but I've also seen ones that crumble because they were too eager to fall in love. I say fall in love when you are ready (whatever that means). If you are in love right now, I am so glad, it's great to know that you have someone special in your heart (Besides, the Holy Spirit who is always dwelling in you). To all singles like me, God has someone special for you out there, and unfortunately he's not going to put a red arrow pointing towards them. Respectively, I look up to my parents and siblings to see strong relationships because I care for them dearly and they have shown me more love than I could see with my own eyes.

Here's the uncertainty and joy that God has a plan for all of us, Rachel

Note: Agape love means that no matter what you say or do, respectively, God gives it freely to us and what we decide to do with that love is up to us (yikes, I know, that's scary).


IMG_2004.JPG
{love is knowing you’re wrong and wanting to change
that, these siblings let me embrace who I am, and call
me out when I said things that hurt or surprise them.}

~~~ Joel & Kelsey may be busy
(I mean, their life is freaking rad). I can
email, text, or call them & they answer no matter
what. Really? That’s love. Kelsey has a baby girl 
growing inside her right now. Wow. ~~~


[sweet message I got from my brother Joel last summer. 
I was crying then and I’m crying as I post this because 
my heart is so full and I am so grateful for him.]

~I get to enjoy adventures as an individual right now and someday
I will do those with someone else as well. Er, besides God!~

No comments:

Post a Comment