Monday, February 15, 2016

Mirror, Mirror: What does it mean to be big and small?

         "Three little birds sat on my window & they told me I don't need to worry"
~Corinne Bailey Rae


    As a short girl, I get a lot of pats on the back."You got this, shorty". It's not a big deal to me until you say that. I can fit in small spaces, but that doesn't mean I like it when taller folks use me as a stepping stool to build up themselves. Tall people get it the other way around as well! Whether you are tall, average, or short like me, you'll never understand how much God restores, in these ways, for our lives. And that's okay because nobody is perfect. I believe that when you realize you can create beauty, with agape love, in this world, God can and WILL empower you. Fight for your right as a child of God because he's worth more than any sweet nectar you can find.

   Lately, God has been showing me how much people will and can come into your heart. Then he tells me to let them go. I can fight with God leading. My brother is expecting to raise his first baby GIRL this summer. Wow. I expected Baby O to be a boy, but God decided that some men need baby girls first. Apparently, that's actually a theory in the militia. I'm not too sure about that theory, but that's interesting! I am going to be a nurse. WHAT. Yay for dinner and decisions that last a lifetime.

~Sweeter than honey and softer than clouds, God restores us daily~

Rachel

Fun fact: That quote is what I base most of my problems on. Because in the trinity, there are three: the Caring heart, the Creator, and the Cwig that wants to be a tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment