Saturday, February 13, 2016

Run wild: Ink on my fingertips and anxious for my plans to unveil


When Life throws you lemons... What do you do? Throw them back or use your imagination? 

         Lately, I've been noticing how important it is to make choices in a timely manner. This sounds simple enough, but there's always something whether it's tangible or invisible that seems to get in the way. You want to scream and say "Hey, I don't like that". And you could, heck, I've done it. Complaining somehow seems alright in the moment, but there's a time and a place for everything. Whoever gets from A to B by telling you that life is as easy as pie, I say wow. Wow is my way of saying I couldn't put myself in a box even if I fit. I love to color outside the lines, I dare myself to be uncomfortable. I'm sure you think that's ridiculous because that sounds exhausting and that's true. This is where reality comes in, you are AWESOME. Let your imagination take you into places unknown because a new aspect on your journey is always beneficial. Everyone has a purpose and a place where they need to be. It has taken me a long time to admit that I do not want to stay in California forever. I want to move to the Midwest by the end of this new year 2016.... Whew! I can't believe I said that, it's taken me a while to admit it. Most importantly, know you will get there and nobody can change that (Exception: God, because he is the creator of the universe).

        If you love music like I do, I'd encourage you to listen to the Band, 'For King and Country'. Their music is rad and constantly reminds me to live my life to the fullest. I love their newest album called "Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong". 

Enjoy the little things in life, 
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment